International students should require a student visa to pursue their higher studies in Ireland. The educational qualification is equivalent to the qualification of the UK. The student should have completed 18 years of age before joining a degree program. The requirements to apply to any educational institution may vary depending upon universities and selection of courses. Major intakes for the universities in Ireland are in September and January.
Ireland Student Visa Requirements:
Here are the essential documents an international student should possess while applying for a study visa in Ireland.
- Letter of Acceptance from the college/university
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Educational documents
- Health insurance Covering letter
- Proof of payment of the registration and tuition fees
- Visa fees Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Scorecard of English Language proficiency
- Bank statement showing funds to support the payment of your course and living expense
- PCC (Police Clearance Certificate)