Congratulations on your student visa!!!
Contact your Edroots International consultant and please do share your visa vignette.
Book your flight tickets and confirm your accommodation in the UK. You are exempted from quarantine on arrival in the UK if you are fully vaccinated with vaccines like
- Pfizer BioNTech
- Sinopharm Beijing
Formulations of these vaccines, such as AstraZeneca Covishield, AstraZeneca Vaxzevria and Moderna Takeda, also qualify as approved vaccines.
Get your RTPCR done within 72 hours of journey to the UK. Book for your day two COVID tests in the UK.
Once you book your test, please click here to fill the passenger locator form.
Kindly note there would be immigration checks once you arrive at the airport in the UK. Ensure to be prepared for the above questions and also go through the below link to gain more ideas regarding immigration checks.
Important documents to carry while travelling to the UK
You need to keep original documents and a photocopy along with you while travelling to the UK.
- Original passport
- Visa copy
- BRP letter – Letter along with your visa
- CAS letter
- All academic documents (original)
- Medical certificate
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Flight ticket
- Reference letter if given for offer letter
- Experience letter, if any
- IELTS score card, if used for gaining offer letter
- Online Registration Details (Online Class attending Proof)
- Fee Paid TT Copy (Swift Copy)
- Covid Test result – RT PCR within 72 hrs before journey to the UK
- Passenger Locater Form
- COVID Test booking
All the very best for your student life in the UK...