Congratulations on your student visa!!!
Contact your Edroots consultant and please do share your visa vignette.
Book your flight tickets and confirm your accommodation in the UK, where you will be in quarantine for the first 10 days whilst in the UK. Get your RTPCR done within 72 hours of journey to the UK.
Book for your two COVID tests on the 2nd and 8th day in the UK and you will need to give your accommodation address for home quarantine.
Once you book your test, please click here to fill the passenger locator form.
Kindly note there would be immigration checks once you arrive at the airport in the UK. Ensure to be prepared for the above questions and also go through the below link to gain more ideas regarding immigration checks.
Important documents to carry while travelling to the UK
You need to keep original documents and a photocopy along with you while travelling to the UK.
- Original passport
- Visa copy
- BRP letter – Letter along with your visa
- CAS letter
- All academic documents (original)
- Medical certificate
- Flight ticket
- Reference letter if given for offer letter
- Experience letter, if any
- IELTS score card, if used for gaining offer letter
- Online Registration Details (Online Class attending Proof)
- Fee Paid TT Copy (Swift Copy)
- Covid Test result – RT PCR within 72 hrs before journey to the UK
- Passenger Locater Form
- COVID Test booking and Home Quarantine Booking
All the very best for your student life in the UK...